Articles for a Perfect DayRecent Articles
social and ad widgets
52 Perfect Travel Items Women Will Love
Those looking to travel light can check out these two sturdy bags that airlines’ requirements for a carryon luggage and can transport all your gear. The Aeronaut Maximum Carry-On Travel Bag by Tom Bihn weighs only 2.71 pounds and can be used as a backpack, traditional suitcase, or duffle bag depending on one’s needs. For wheeled luggage, check out Travel Pro’s 22″ Expandable Rollaboard (R) Suiterwhich weighs only 8.7 pounds, and can be easily lifted over one’s head and placed into the overhead compartment of a plane or train.
Here are 52 items women might want to consider packing in this luggage so they can arrive at their destination refreshed and relaxed while keep their carry-on luggage to a minimum.
- The Powerbag ™ Backpack (www.mypowerbag.com) works as an excellent personal carry-on as it comes with compartments for a table, laptop, tablet, travel documents and other necessities, as well as a complete charging system for most mobile devices.
- Keep one’s smart phone from getting cracked or damaged with Pelican’s i1015 Case (pelican.com).
- Toursafe petite handbag and wallet can keep one’s valuables secure while looking stylish.
- Prevent purses, laptop cases and luggage from getting stolen with the Grab Guard, an innovative lightweight lock.
- Avoid excess baggage fees by weighing luggage with the lightweight Luggage Grip.
- ScottVest TravelVest comes with 22 pockets and compartments and functions like a bonus carry-on while looking more stylish than donning a fanny pack.
- Land’s End Starfish Collection moderately priced silky terry cloth tops look stylish but feel as comfortable as sweats.
- Prana’s Maya pants moisture-wicking fleece interior keeps one warm without becoming overheated.
- 8-in-1 Bamboo Wrap/Dress/Skirt from ANGeLRoX can be worn a variety of ways ranging from casual wrap to a formal off the shoulder dress.
- Switch Gear™ interchangeablejewelrysets allows one to travel without packing along a jewelry case while still being able to wear a range of jewelry options.
- Bare Necessities provides a range of bras to meet one’s travel needs with free shipping on each order. For a bra that’s both comfortable and fashionable, the Wacoal:Red CarpetConvertible Underwire Bra.
- Shapewear – here’s a few options to slim down one’s midsection without feeling too restrictive: Skinny Britches Open Bust Camisole, Julie France Cami Shaper, or the Slimpressions Haves (TM) Control Top.
- Don’t Come Undone Apparel Tape double sided clear tape can help hide fashion faux pas.
- Travel Underwear Ex Officio Give and Go® Underwear high performance and fast drying underwear. Clever Travel Companion underwear with pockets to keep cash, passport, and credit cards out of sight.
- Teva’s new Churn shoe slip on very easily and have a breathable mesh upper that dries quickly.
- Frey Carson Ballet Shoes in silver metallic look for a dressy look that’s comfortable. Get them from Zappos.com online shopping store with over 1,000 brands, free shipping both ways with 365 days return policy and shopping tool on website so can choose the perfect travel outfit with ease.
- For eco-friendly sandals to wear at the pool or beach that look dressier than flip-flops check out Freewater Sandals or Okabashi shoes.
- Injinji’s Performance Series toesocks keep your feet from becoming too sweaty while providing support.
- Keep facial care simple by bringing along a travel kit of travel sized items designed to keep ski refreshed and moisturized. Here are some options to fit a variety of needs: Bambola Beauty Get Acquainted Kit, Dr. Hauschka Radiant You Set, Pangea Organics skin care discovery kits, Sophyto Daily Skin Rejuvenation Collection, SheerinO’kho’s 1st Class Flight SOS Kit available from NuboNau.com, Solay 84 minerals Travel Size Face Regime Kit, Comfort Zone Every Day Travel Kit and travel sizes of Intelligent Nutrients’ anti-aging products.
- For all over body care, pack the Weldea pomegranate regenerating body care kit.
- Soap up skin for bathing and shaving with Australian Scent’sQuite Frankly Soap.
- Lush’s Rehab Shampoo and Veganese Conditioner come in convenient 3.3 ounce sizes and will naturally replenish hair. Also, check out Intelligent Nutrients travel sized styling and finishing products.
- For hair that’s color-treated and damaged, pack along Lavera’sMango Hair Treatment Sachets.
- ALL NIGHTER Styling Powder ™ is an all-natural hair powder, dry shampoo, styling product to freshen up hair when sans shower.
- To treat skin that’s exceptionally try Swazi Secret’s Marula Oil(1.69 oz.), Soap & Glory Rigtheous Body Butter (1.7 oz.), or Acure Moroccan Argan oil (1 oz.).
- For smooth silky hands pack along L’Occitane’s Shea Butter Hand Cream(1 oz.).
- No! no! Hair Removal System can remove hair painlessly with Thermicon™ Technology. Begin treatments for 6-8 weeks before seeing results.
- Dr. Hauschka’s Body Silk (1.7 oz.) works to absorb excess oils from hair and skin for a smooth and fresh appearance.
- Mai Couture’s blush paper contain a hint of shimmer so can blot face and add some color.
- Coco-Zen’s Chocolate Lips-To-Go features a combination of Chocolate Edible Lip Scrub and Chocolate Lip Balm that when used together will help keep one’s lips soft and kissable while on the go.
- Paula’s Choice Cuticle & Nail Treatment easy to use brush on treatment for dry cuticles and nails.
- Reduce under eye circles with First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller ( 0.34 fl. oz.).
- Pomega5 Daily Purifying Face Mist Revival for both skin and soul. Reminiscent of a colorful spring breeze, Daily Purifying Face Mist is made with a pomegranate, blue cornflower-rose infusion and citrus essential oils for a delicate, uplifting scent you will fall in love with over and over again.
- Shuella offers a packable umbrella for shoes that can put over fashionable footwear to safeguard them in the event of rain.
- Prevent germs with Dr. Bronner’s Organic Lavender Hand Sanitizing Spray (2 oz.) and Omyst an all-natural medicinal spray.
- Help I need a lot of Help contains packets of pills to help with headaches, insomnia, body aches, allergies, cuts, blisters, and colds.
- For those times when can’t get to a toothbrush, wipe teeth with Pearly Wipes.
- Smartshield SPF 30 Spray with Insect Repellent (1.5 oz.) contains a combination of SPF 30 sunscreen and all natural insect repellent.
- Combat the symptoms of jet lag with TravelEase, an FDA regulated homeopathic spray.
- Avoid lugging heavy bulky water bottles with the Vapur ® AntiBottle, a foldable, reusable water bottle. Also, you can freeze the bottle and use it as an icepack.
- For fresh brewed cup of coffee anywhere there’s hot water, pack along Dr. Drip Coffee, a portable and classic drip single-serve brewing system.
- PRE Probiotics “to GO” Synbiotic powdered drink mixes provides a low calorie easy immune-boost on-the-go.
- Hail Merry’s selection of raw, vegan, gluten free snacks like chocolate macaroons are healthy way to satisfy one’s sweet tooth.
- Bumble Bar’s organic, vegan, gluten free, ethically sourced delicious sesame bar is the perfect natural treat.
- Take along a sandwich or fruit in a reusable SnackTaxi pouch.
- Pack along a Reuseit reusable tote bag or drawstring bag for those times you need a lightweight day bag for a day of shopping or a trip to the beach.
- Organize your bag withRe-Pac bags and locate everything from make-up to sunglasses with ease.
- Modella 2 Piece PVC TSA set’s large clear pouch fits TSA requirements for storing liquids while the smaller black pouch works well for holding essential cosmetics.
- Keep clothes looking crisp with oneCARE Company travel-friendly products like Downy Wrinkle Releaser (3 oz.) and a portable the Dryel pen.
- Avoid beauty disasters with the Minimergency Kit for Her. This kit contains 16 mni-sized items such as hairspray, clear nail polish and a sewing kit.
- Bottlewise Rollup features a padded, insulated sleeve, plus one interior liquid-tight liner to transport a wine bottle from breakage.
- Mist one’s bedding with Aura Cacia’s Pillow portion mist for a calm relaxing sleep.
Posted in Travel Tips